Registration for York St John Student Health Centre

Please fill in your details and click Submit when complete. * = compulsory

Please only complete this registration form once. If you have previously submitted this form
at any time please do not do so again unless advised by the Student Health Service to do so.
Please do not use this form to update your address or other details.

Study course at university
* Title:
Please enter all your first names in full
 If you don't know your NHS number it's very important that you fill in part 1 and 2 below Please contact your previous surgery
to get your NHS number. Failure to do
so can slow down your registration.
* Gender:
* Select your new University address from the list below if you are staying in University accommodation
House/Hall in York:
Select your university accommodation address in York from this list. Disregard if you are in other accommodations
or; Type in your new address in York below if you are not staying in University accommodation.
Please include block and flat number if applicable!
Your address in York if you are not in university accommodation. NOT your old home address
Enter your own telephone number. Preferably your mobile number

Enter your e-mail address
Confirm your e-mail address
Please help us trace your medical records by selecting if you are a UK or International
student (Part 1) and then filling in the next section (Part 2)
* Part 1. Select if you are from UK or abroad:
Part 2: Fill in if you come from the UK
Previous address in UK before going to University




* Approximate date of first living at this address: Date you first lived at this address

Part 2: Fill in if you come from abroad (international student)
Date you think you will leave UK

Date you left UK if you had registered with a GP before
Supplementary Questions:
Please select one of the following options: More information...
Complete the following section if you come from another EEA country:
Do not complete this section if you have an EHIC issued by the UK.
Do you have a non-UK EHIC or PRC?   

(e.g. if you are retiring to the UK or you have been posted here by your employer for work or you live in the UK but work in another EEA member state). Please give your S1 form to the practice staff. More information...
* Signature:
Please draw your unique signature in the box
Health Questionnaire
Do you have any of the following MEDICAL CONDITIONS?        (Please tick as appropriate)
Any other current and past MEDICAL /
Please specify name of condition and
year of diagnosis (if known):
* Do you smoke?
For help with stopping smoking, visit or text QUIT to 66777.
In addition, the number for the local smoking cessation helpline is 0800 2465215 or 01609 663023
How often do you have a drink containing alcohol?
How many units of alcohol do you drink in a typical day when you are drinking?
How often have you had 6 or more units (if female) or 8 or more (if male),
on a single  occasion in the last year?
 cm  kg
* Summary Care Records (SCR)
Summary Care Record (SCR) - this is an electronic record which contains information about the medicines you take,
allergies you suffer from and any bad reactions to medicines you have had. Having this information stored in one place
makes it easier for healthcare staff to treat you in an emergency, or when your GP practice is closed.
Do you give your permission for us to share the following data?
Your medications, allergies & adverse reactions?   
Your medications, allergies & adverse reactions
& additional information?
* Important Information
It is practice policy to share information that is recorded on your clinical record with other clinical staff that you are under
the care of to ensure the best care is provided to you. For further information please ask for an information leaflet
or visit
Do you consent for us to share your medical records with other medical service
you may be using i.e. District Nurse Teams, Podiatry or Dieticians?
Do you give explicit consent for us to CONTACT YOU via text message or email?
Do you need any SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS when attending appointments
(please tick) or please advise of any other:

Organ Donor Registration
If you are interested in becoming an organ donor, please click this link to go to the organ donor
registration page, alternatively you can fill out the form below.
I would like to join the NHS Organ Donor Register as someone whose organs may be
used for transplantation after my death.
Please tick as appropriate:
Blood Donor Registration
If you are interested in becoming an blood donor, please click this link to go to the blood
donor registration page, alternatively you can fill out the form below.
Please read our Privacy Notice.
The information you are submitting will be sent encrypted to the medical practice over the Internet, which still isn't 100% secure.
If you are worried about this you can instead obtain a form from the medical practice that can be filled in and delivered by hand.
 © Campus|Doctor by Visual Productions Ltd